Phone Very’s number 0344 822 2321 to discuss a clothing or fashion accessory order with their customer services department.
Before becoming Very, this clothing and fashion wear chain were a catalogue retail business called Littlewoods Direct. After being rebranded in 2009, they have since migrated all their business online and is now fast becoming a well known online retailer with many celebrity endorsers praising their service and products.
They specialize in clothing and fashion accessories – being prominently featured on their website and social media accounts. You can also purchase products for your home & garden, gadgets & electronics, gaming consoles & DVD players, jewellery, make-up & beauty products and toys.
If you’re curious about their products, how they do business or have concerns regarding purchasing from them, then you can take a look at their online help system here: http://www.very.co.uk/help/en/online-help-system
Here you can find answers and help guides about delivery, returns, “my account”, financial services and payment options. You can also get information about how you go about shopping with them or learn about their recycling practices, their security protocols, the technical side of the online marketplace and how they communicate with you, their customer.
If what you are looking for is not already on their help system, then you can contact them via the following contact details:
- Placing an order – You can order from their online catalogue by calling 08448 222 321.
- Customer Service – You can contact their customer service team at 0344 822 2321 to enquire about any part of their service that you may have a concern with. Their lines are open from 7am-11pm everyday.
- You can also send them an email at email@example.com. You should only use this email, if you don’t mind receiving a response within 3 days.
- You can also send an email to Help@VeryHQ.co.uk. With this email, they will be able to respond to your queries promptly since their Very Helpers team is online from 7am-11pm all days of the week.
- Twitter – You can send a tweet @VeryHelpers for a quick response but for purposes of expounding on your concern, they will still ask you to email the details to Help@VeryHQ.co.uk.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VeryUK.
- Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+very